"rainy days, emo songs, best friends, instant noodles, chocolate and marshmellows.
heaven isn't too far away from this. oh but minus the studying, or lack thereof. economics lit geog bio chinese awaits."
Well said, jiayi mummy (:, WELL SAID.
I don't know what i would have done without yumama, you and Chiang's youtube worthy video and talented REAL singing. Indeed, an afternoon to remember (though not for the reasons initially proposed. hahaha)
We'll tackle these set of exams head first, NO FEAR!
Cos after it all, no nuts outings AWAIT!
Yes indeed.
We've never been to sentosa, or cycling down East Coast,
or for a proper dinner.
SO WE KNOW WHAT WE HAVE TO DO ((((:
I'm excited. hahahaa.
Today's gonna be a better day,
just cos i say so.
PLUS IT'S HOT AND NOT RAINING AND I WOKE UP AT 10 (:
-we're only just as happy as everyone else seems to think we are